OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum
Australia's Largest ATV Forum

Just got our Forma Boots

Post new topic Reply to topic OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index -> Racing
View previous topic :: View next topic
Roycroft
The Day Starts With OZATV !

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:07 am Post subject: Just got our Forma Boots Reply with quote Back to top

i can't believe how comfortable they are

http://www.thumbpump.com/site/index.php?option=com_agora&task=topic&id=98&Itemid=97

Sponsor
660rSkinGraph
Blaster class

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:46 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

how do they compare to other breands such as Fox, Fly, Shift, Oxstar??

whats the best price u can get on them?

Roycroft
The Day Starts With OZATV !

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:21 pm Post subject: Very happy Reply with quote Back to top

We are very happy with the forma boots, we don't get them for free but pay a really good price for them. To put them side by side they are the equivalent quality of ox star and alpinstars and maybe sidi. They are at the top of the scale and they retail only for $595 not like the others That can be upwards of $800 plus. They have all the options like inner booti great water proofing great coulours, hinged ankle and a nice feature which is the double over lock buckle which stops your buckles from popping open or getting caught on your bike.

We have a lot of hours on our boots and they have no issues and the colours like red and blue are holding up really well, they still look new in other words.

I can get them much cheaper than the $595 if your interested let me know if you like em and I can pm you a price. Sizing is not an issue as we have managed to match up a couple of other forum memebers that have brought them and they are stocked. Even if we did get the size wrong we will be able to change them over no worries.

Check out the website we use the dominator comp in the MX

http://www.formaboots.com/site/index.php?lingua=en

Post new topic Reply to topic OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index -> Racing All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: