OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum
Australia's Largest ATV Forum

Thanks 4 Peake

Post new topic Reply to topic OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index -> SA ATV Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic
Shaneo
50cc nipper

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:45 pm Post subject: Thanks 4 Peake Reply with quote Back to top

Hello all
As a new member I just wanted to thank you all for making us feel welcome at Peake. We had a blast and can't wait for the Kinston camp away it will be a very long wait !!! Regards Shane

Sponsor
tuffer
50cc nipper

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:18 pm Post subject: Peake Reply with quote Back to top

Here here Shane, I to would like to thank the club for organising a great ride day. Thankyou to the guys who helped me sort out my bike, (sorry new to the club, don't know your names).
Hint for next time, can you please go around the track and make sure there are no trees in the way, it seems my bike attracts them.
Cheers

47industries
The Day Starts With OZATV !

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:38 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Shaneo, good to see my old 450 still going strong.
Mick@47

Shaneo
50cc nipper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:37 am Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The old 450 going sweet thanks Mick sure does handle better than the old banshee!!!and even better than my wife !!!And with the life time warranty you gave me Im sure there will be no problems lol See you on the track 47

Post new topic Reply to topic OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index -> SA ATV Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: