OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum
Australia's Largest ATV Forum

stolen as we slept

Post new topic Reply to topic OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index -> Stolen Quad Watch
View previous topic :: View next topic
dan1el101
90cc 2 stroke / 110 4 stroke

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:57 pm Post subject: stolen as we slept Reply with quote Back to top

i know this is a atv forum but im just going to warn people on Thursday night (26th/11/11) between the hours of 11pm and 5am as we where asleep police believe 3-4 people came onto or property and pushed our family boat off the lawn and halfway out a rather steep hill then attached it to there car and drove off.
we have a dog who barks at the slightest of noises didn't even make a sound so theses guys must have know exactly what they where doing also we don't have sensor lights on the front of the house as a deterrent because we thought we lived in a very safe area (beecroft, sydney)

but this is a good opportunity the just encourage people to make sure all your doors/gates are locked at night, all trailers are locked and secure and also that all sensor lights are working (or if you don't have any call your local electrician) $50 for a light that can save a whole lot of heartache

PS should this happen to you make sure you have current photos and vin's of all your expensive items (atv's, trailers, cars, etc)

Sponsor
stu Fifty Arrrrrrrrr
Big Bore, Stroked & Bling +

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:46 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That sucks mate, my brother inlaw just got done over as well they were overseas got back to an empty shed, loaded all the bikes, riding gear and tools into his new trailer and took off, Newcastle is full of these sh!t people.
laydown 200 atc 70.
71 parrot green 90 ballooooony.
81 atc 185s.

dan1el101

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:25 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

stu Fifty Arrrrrrrrr wrote:
That sucks mate, my brother inlaw just got done over as well they were overseas got back to an empty shed, loaded all the bikes, riding gear and tools into his new trailer and took off, Newcastle is full of these sh!t people.

yeah i was talking to a woman at work and she said she lives in blacktown and said she has lost count of the amount of times she has been broken into and her car stolen

its a shame because its so much more rewarding when you can say you worked hard and bought it your self rather then '' oh i stole it off some "profanity removed" ''

stu Fifty Arrrrrrrrr
Big Bore, Stroked & Bling +

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:57 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I dont think HARD WORK and INTEGRITY are high on these wankers list of priorities, you can only hope that one day something of importance is taken from them, or they cop a floggin either way. Laughing
laydown 200 atc 70.
71 parrot green 90 ballooooony.
81 atc 185s.

Big Wilko
50cc nipper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:18 am Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hopefully you can find them before the cops do and teach the some real justice instead of the slab on the wrists the law will give them.

dan1el101

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:23 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Big Wilko wrote:
Hopefully you can find them before the cops do and teach the some real justice instead of the slab on the wrists the law will give them.

i was thinking drilling each tire of every car/trailer they have out the front that will cost them a bit and they have the hassle of taking them all off getting them repaired re installed and re balanced and then loading my orange cannon with a few golf balls through the front window just so they get the msg

triple"A"
Roostin Away

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:00 am Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

buy yourself a rechargeable battery powered rattle gun and remove at least one wheel from all the vehicles you don't use for extended periods ( one week could be considered extended if you value your stuff) then store the removed wheel/s well away from the vehicle or if possible in the house.
i'm not saying this is going to stop thieves from taking your hard earned toys but the more difficult you make it for them , the more likely they'll try elsewhere.
sorry to hear of your loss, hope the scumbags get what's coming to them

Post new topic Reply to topic OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index -> Stolen Quad Watch All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: