OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum
Australia's Largest ATV Forum

QRASA PEAKE Campaway 20th-22nd July sponsored by POLARIS

Post new topic Reply to topic OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index -> SA ATV Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic
Raptor 181
Blaster class

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:11 pm Post subject: QRASA PEAKE Campaway 20th-22nd July sponsored by POLARIS Reply with quote Back to top

Hi all,

The next campaway at Peake will apparantely not be combining with the Enduro series, so for us campers we will be able to ride all day on Sunday.
I have the permits already and have included Friday 20th for any of you who can get the day off for some extra riding, anybody that wants to come on the Friday, can they please let me know as i haven't decided what time AM i will be there yet. Usual rules and fees apply, please bring some wood for the fires, our last effort at Kingston was excellent. Any questions, just call me, hope to see you there.
Please note that memberships will be checked as this is a club event.

Myself and the QUAD RIDERS ASSOCIATION OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA would like to thank POLARIS AUSTRALIA and Scooter from SCOOTAROUND for sponsoring our Campaway Series with some funds to help cover costs.

Mark Perkins
Trail Ride Co-Ordinator
QUAD RIDERS ASSOCIATION OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA

Sponsor
froggy
Roostin Away

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:02 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey mark looks like I may be able to make this one

triple"A"
Roostin Away

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:25 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gunna try and get there maybe just a day trip though mark

HoleshotQR#24
Big Bore, Stroked & Bling +

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:28 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This event is coming up next weekend. Great spot to ride and camp for the whole family, not too far from Adelaide, and well worth the drive West for some Vicco's.

Just a reminder for non-members that, 1-event QuadridersSA memberships are available for $20 or you can join on the day. If you take a 1-event membership and decide to join-up later, we will credit your $20.

Annual membership forms can be downloaded from here: http://www.dualroost.com.au/index.php?option=com_jdownloads&Itemid=157&view=viewdownload&catid=6&cid=43

For those that haven't been, here's a Youtube Clip of what you can expect:

Link

Post new topic Reply to topic OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index -> SA ATV Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: