OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum
Australia's Largest ATV Forum

Dirt Wars Event Loveday 4x4 park Oct 20/21

Post new topic Reply to topic OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index -> SA ATV Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic
triple"A"
Roostin Away

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:50 pm Post subject: Dirt Wars Event Loveday 4x4 park Oct 20/21 Reply with quote Back to top

went and saw the track these guys have built yesterday. Looks really good. big wide track with big jumps and lots of wide open throttle sections. Plenty of room to play hard and safe. Get on this event QUADRIDERS , FIRE UP

Sponsor
kingquad
Blaster class

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:46 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Are they having an event out there?
I can practically ride there from my house I'm in.

yfz225
50cc nipper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:11 pm Post subject: dirt wars Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Guys,
Only 2 weeks to go for this demo event.
The event will be run over 2 days Starting 1030am saturday for scruiteneering and finishing Sunday @ 230pm.
The format will be a rolling start with the first lap under a pace vehicle then going into a 4 or 5 lap race.
Please go to post in the event section for all details but your interest can come straight to me at smilligan@adam.com.au
Thanks guys
Shane

Post new topic Reply to topic OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index -> SA ATV Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: