OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum
Australia's Largest ATV Forum

4X4 riding Perth

Post new topic Reply to topic OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index -> WA ATV Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic
skidw500
50cc nipper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:24 pm Post subject: 4X4 riding Perth Reply with quote Back to top

Hi, I am looking for a riding partner or two who enjoy getting out in the bush and exploring. I have a 4X4 Canam Outlander 500. I use GPS as well to know exactly where I am lost! A good day out is, following some tracks to see where you end up, making tracks to get where you want to go if there is no track, and having a cuppa or two along the way. I'm not into fast, crazy riding. I like just poking around checking out the scenery and tracks in a fun but safe way with a few challenges along the way. Send me a PM if you like similar. PS: I usually go during the week to avoid the crowds

Sponsor
Rod311
50cc nipper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:52 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

G'day skidw500,
Seems we could have a common interest. I just recently upgrade my chinese 250cc TANK to a Polaris Hawkeye 400. For the last god knows how many years I've been pottering around the huge piece of land north of Bullfinch in my 4x4. The intent is now to still go to that area (usually about a 6 hour drive) set up camp and potter around further on the Polaris. In a couple of weeks I'm off to areas east and south east of Menzies for about 10 days. I'm hoping to christen the Polaris during this time. From after this I don't see any bush runs until the new year and its long weekends plus.

Post new topic Reply to topic OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index -> WA ATV Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: