OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum
Australia's Largest ATV Forum

Kiara's Kruize for cancer - Kingston SE Sand Dunes

Post new topic Reply to topic OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index -> Links
View previous topic :: View next topic
Kiara's Kruize For Cancer
50cc nipper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:42 am Post subject: Kiara's Kruize for cancer - Kingston SE Sand Dunes Reply with quote Back to top

Hey everyone!

This year I'm running my own event to raise awareness and money for Cancer Council SA, with the fun of riding!

I'm riding a number of quads over one week to reach a total of 1,050 kilometres, and my aim is to also raise $30,000.

You would be doing me a massive, massive favour if you could please follow the link below, like my Facebook page and Share it! On the FB page, I also have the direct link to my online donations page with a bit more info on there, as well as Facebook.

I just posted a video yesterday of me riding at Kingston in January - it only goes for 3 minutes and it would be great if you could watch it and give help me raise this money for cancer research.

I'm also a Youth Ambassador for Cancer Council SA this year and we still have workshops to teach us how to better our chances at raising the most money and becoming a leader.

Please feel free to email me at kiaras.kruize.for.cancer@outlook.com if you would like my proposal or if you would like to ask me something - there is also the facebook page if that would be easier Smile

Cheers everyone!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kiaras-Kruize-For-Cancer/1718663581694009?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

Sponsor
Post new topic Reply to topic OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index -> Links All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: