OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum
Australia's Largest ATV Forum

PCV and Autotune

Post new topic Reply to topic OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index -> Reviews & Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic
MadDog_Banshee
Blaster class

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:32 pm Post subject: PCV and Autotune Reply with quote Back to top

Has anyone had any experience with this ?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Power-Commander-Auto-Tune-Combo-PC-5-PC5-PCV-Yamaha-Raptor-700-2010-2011-2012-13-/380480414012?hash=item589666613c:g:4EsAAOSwMmBVmxN6

http://www.powercommander.com/powercommander/Products/AutoTune/powercommander_autotune.aspx

I'm looking at getting a hold of this for one of my bikes, and wanted to find out if anyone has had issues with them?

IF anyone has bought this, do you have any regrets? What should I be watching out for ?

Sponsor
driftingbanshee
Blaster class

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:05 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

one of the best tuners you can get. Used in alot of the road bikes too. Worthington BMW use these and put them in all their ducattis/honda/yamis and fully warrants them

fully customisable map. Also a range of maps available to download from the net.

MadDog_Banshee
Blaster class

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:31 am Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks. I've read this as well elsewhere. I don't know anyone who could tune this bike for me and not really sure if they'd do it better anyway.

One thing I'm not sure about is who in Australia sells them? I would like warranty when i buy it.

t&l performance
The Day Starts With OZATV !

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 1:33 am Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bit late but did you buy this if not just run a pc5 and I can send you a tune ive done a heap of raptors on my dyno from slip on pipes to big bore strokers on e85
skat trak
jj&a
direct drive
fuel custom intakes
monster pipes
Toomey racing
and a lot more

Post new topic Reply to topic OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index -> Reviews & Opinions All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: