OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum
Australia's Largest ATV Forum

SPIDER GRAPHIX - New graphic design company in Australia

Post new topic Reply to topic OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index -> Links
View previous topic :: View next topic
Kiara.Ellis
50cc nipper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:00 pm Post subject: SPIDER GRAPHIX - New graphic design company in Australia Reply with quote Back to top

My name is Kiara Ellis, I have been racing quads since 2010 in South Australia and all over the country!

I have been sponsored by Spider Graphix, an American company since 2014 and we are now working together to bring their products to Australia.

In my racing, I have used and seen multiple brands of graphic designers and Spider Graphix (SG) had been the absolute best quality I have ever used. With this being said, I now have the opportunity to work in a partnership with them and distribute their products from Adelaide. We will be distributing to all over Australia and New Zealand to help keep costs down and give us the chance down under to have the best graphics in the business!

SG's main area of business in America is quad racing - they definitely know their stuff! However, they cater to all areas of the motorsport industry - from motorbike graphics, signage, trailer & vehicle wrapping and graphic designing.
They sponsor the top competitors world wide and provide their racers with nothing but the very best. All sticker kits are custom made to each customer - never have I been, or heard of one of their customers being disappointed.

Try something new, join the family and head over to their website https://www.spider-graphix.com/ , Facebook or Instagram (Spider Graphix) page to see their products!

They will be holding their Black Friday Sales soon and possibly a special deal for some of the first Australian/New Zealand customers... Wink

*Please contact me through EMAIL or FACEBOOK as I don't always receive notifications for this website*

Sponsor
Post new topic Reply to topic OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index -> Links All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: