OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum
Australia's Largest ATV Forum

Polaris RZR S Bulk Buy

Post new topic Reply to topic OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index -> ATV Buggies & UTV
View previous topic :: View next topic
Prokiwi
Roostin Away

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:27 pm Post subject: Polaris RZR S Bulk Buy Reply with quote Back to top

I have a container of toys leaving USA shortly , I have been able to get some Polaris RZR S side by side 2010 models cheap. Container will arrive in Brisbane , I can assist with freight interstate.
$2500 deposit will secure yours. Balance on arrival .
This offer will not be repeated as I am only interested in growing the sport here , and hopefully having others to ride with.
PM me your email if you are interested. Price is heaps cheaper than local deals.
Cheers
Prokiwi

Sponsor
Max444
50cc nipper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:07 am Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi could be interested...i have been looking at these at my local dealer down here.. how much you selling them for and what do they come with?

Prokiwi
Roostin Away

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:09 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

PM sent .

t&l performance
The Day Starts With OZATV !

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:09 am Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

throw some prices up would be good cheers
skat trak
jj&a
direct drive
fuel custom intakes
monster pipes
Toomey racing
and a lot more

Prokiwi
Roostin Away

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:44 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No need too , container full thanks .

Max444
50cc nipper

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:47 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Prokiwi I spoke with a couple of Dealers near me and they both told me that there is no warranty on any machines that are grey exports and that no dealer would work on them because of this. I decided to buy one at a local dealer as for not much more money i get the peace of mind of some dealer support.

Prokiwi
Roostin Away

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:54 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No worries mate , dealers will tell you everything they can to scare you. I know some Yamaha dealers say the same with Jetskis. I import these as well and have never had any issues getting mine serviced by Yamaha dealers and all mine are "grey imports". As are all my other toys.

You are correct there is no warranty with grey imports , but hey $5-7k in your poocket covers a lot of warranty issues.
All manufacturers say the same thing , but on the other hand tell you there product is very well built and have few issues. Brand name manufacturers dont build products that are duds (usually), hence a grey import is no worse than local product. I prefer to keep the difference in my pocket for mods etc and servicing ....... (I have yet to find a dealer who would not take my money for parts and service) LOL .
Enjoy the toy mate ......

Dino
The Day Starts With OZATV !

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:52 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

With out wishing to offend anyone, and I don't really care if I do.....
Despite all the consumer laws regarding warranty,
Despite any ethical obligations regarding selling and buying,
And despite what's generally perceived notions of right and wrong, ( morals )
Todays market is "caviat tempor" OR let the buyer beware.
Buying off anybody, "authorised dealer/agent", grey importer or a dealer and wheeler DOES NOT mean you'll actually get any warranty.
About 85% of all "warranty claims" are just a judgement call on behalf of the seller. Forget about laws, ethics or morals.....
In a perfect world, things are built, assembled, adjusted and shipped properly. It's not a perfect world.
Pro-kiwi is pretty right in his comments. A fee for sevice is a lot smaller than the hidden margins that cover all the aspects of being an "authorised dealer or agent".
Any body who has been in the trade knows about margins and duds.
The only thing better than getting what you pay for, is getting a seller who'll back what they are selling if you score a dud.

SXS Machine Racing Team
Roostin Away

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:40 am Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Prokiwi wrote:
No worries mate , dealers will tell you everything they can to scare you. I know some Yamaha dealers say the same with Jetskis. I import these as well and have never had any issues getting mine serviced by Yamaha dealers and all mine are "grey imports". As are all my other toys.

You are correct there is no warranty with grey imports , but hey $5-7k in your poocket covers a lot of warranty issues.
All manufacturers say the same thing , but on the other hand tell you there product is very well built and have few issues. Brand name manufacturers dont build products that are duds (usually), hence a grey import is no worse than local product. I prefer to keep the difference in my pocket for mods etc and servicing ....... (I have yet to find a dealer who would not take my money for parts and service) LOL .
Enjoy the toy mate ......

Got a spare now? Or is the first container still fully booked? Evil or Very Mad

Tweet - ceo@futrixenterprises.com.au

Prokiwi
Roostin Away

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:09 am Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey geeman , second container nearly full now ......... always room for you ...seems there are some savy people out there who are keen to save some money.

To the Polaris Business development manager guy who sent me the nasty email then retracted it ....I got it ... LOL

To the guy pretending to be a genuine interested party but contacted me on my personal email addy ....i didnt give out my email address so im guessing you got it from Polaris also !!!!!!!!

Please...some of you must think we are all idiots ....

If people want to import stuff from overseas it is NOT ILLEGAL to do so and is a very smart way to save some bucks and afford a few more toys . If you don't want too do that there some very nice dealers around who are happy to take your money....and some of then might even be helpful if you need to make a warranty claim.....although i have seen a few dealers who start running in the other direction when you mention the W word ....LOL talk about risk !! . Whatever you decide , enjoy it !!!!!!!!!!!!

gothev8
Big Bore, Stroked & Bling +

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:54 am Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Prokiwi wrote:
Hey geeman , second container nearly full now ......... always room for you ...seems there are some savy people out there who are keen to save some money.

To the Polaris Business development manager guy who sent me the nasty email then retracted it ....I got it ... LOL

To the guy pretending to be a genuine interested party but contacted me on my personal email addy ....i didnt give out my email address so im guessing you got it from Polaris also !!!!!!!!

Please...some of you must think we are all idiots ....

If people want to import stuff from overseas it is NOT ILLEGAL to do so and is a very smart way to save some bucks and afford a few more toys . If you don't want too do that there some very nice dealers around who are happy to take your money....and some of then might even be helpful if you need to make a warranty claim.....although i have seen a few dealers who start running in the other direction when you mention the W word ....LOL talk about risk !! . Whatever you decide , enjoy it !!!!!!!!!!!!

I purchased my RZR S locally but only because Pro didn't have his offer available at that time. Since then I have purchased all of my "Pure Polaris" accessories from the USA because they are 1/2 the price of the items here. Guess what? The dealer was happy to install my stuff because they want the labor costs. I am sure dealers make more money from selling parts and doing service work than from selling new units. I could be wrong but I doubt it.

Good on you Pro for trying to get people into a great machine at a reasonable price!

Earthmover
Big Bore, Stroked & Bling +

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:32 pm Post subject: Jam the warranty Reply with quote Back to top

the warranty is just something thing they can use to lock you in to a servicing contract Mad

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEarthmover

hojoos
50cc nipper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:21 am Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hello to all. And I was wondering how to use cryptocurrency. So I started browsing the Cryptocurrency Blog. For a long time, I was tormented by the question of why my transaction is not confirmed? Now everything is clear. Most likely, the sender has charged insufficient commission. It may turn out that a month, a week, or even a day ago it was enough for a quick confirmation, but today it is not. The second possible reason is that the sender spent the output of an unconfirmed transaction: he received bitcoins and, without waiting for confirmations, sent some of them further. I hope this information is useful to you too.

Post new topic Reply to topic OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index -> ATV Buggies & UTV All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: