OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum
Australia's Largest ATV Forum


do you know of any large patches of bitumen

Post new topic Reply to topic OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index -> WA ATV Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic
burnoutnut
Blaster class


Joined: 25 Sep 2007
Posts: 183

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:36 pm Post subject: do you know of any large patches of bitumen Reply with quote Back to top

hey guys im looking for any large patchs of bitumen that i would be able to use for motorcycle stunting

places north of the river would be good

something like this would be ideal



please post up if you know of anywhere
_________________
You don't know how fast you were going? I guess that means I can write anything I want to on the ticket, huh?
 
View user's profile Send private message
Sponsor
Noy Q75
Roostin Away


Joined: 16 Nov 2007
Posts: 943
Location: Perth W.A.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:37 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What type of lenght are you looking for ?? for road bikes or quads??
_________________
Sponsors ,Cullys Yamaha,Pirtek Malaga
2x YFZ 450r "09" 2x 90 Raptor "09"2x 125Raptors "12"
N# 1 Aus Quad Nats Vets 2010
N# 1 at BSA-HD for 09,10,11
N# 2 W.A. State Clubman A 2010
N# 3 W.A. State Vets 2011
N# 1 W.A. State Vets 2012
 
View user's profile Send private message
burnoutnut
Blaster class


Joined: 25 Sep 2007
Posts: 183

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:44 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GYTR raptor wrote:
What type of lenght are you looking for ?? for road bikes or quads??


for motor bikes............ doesnt have to be anymore than 200 mtrs long

like a car park that but it has to be flatish

for this sort of thing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8eLn0qX0cI&feature=user
_________________
You don't know how fast you were going? I guess that means I can write anything I want to on the ticket, huh?
 
View user's profile Send private message
screaming2stroke
Blaster class


Joined: 20 Sep 2007
Posts: 165
Location: perth

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:28 am Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

burnoutnut wrote:
GYTR raptor wrote:
What type of lenght are you looking for ?? for road bikes or quads??


for motor bikes............ doesnt have to be anymore than 200 mtrs long

like a car park that but it has to be flatish

for this sort of thing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8eLn0qX0cI&feature=user


THERE was a place out at gnanagra but they put a pile of limestone on it but i will check it out this weekend to see if it still the same
_________________
www.atvwa.com
www.bansheehq.com/forums

 
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
angus350
Blaster class


Joined: 11 Sep 2007
Posts: 125
Location: perth, wa

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:52 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

screaming2stroke wrote:
burnoutnut wrote:
GYTR raptor wrote:
What type of lenght are you looking for ?? for road bikes or quads??


for motor bikes............ doesnt have to be anymore than 200 mtrs long

like a car park that but it has to be flatish

for this sort of thing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8eLn0qX0cI&feature=user


THERE was a place out at gnanagra but they put a pile of limestone on it but i will check it out this weekend to see if it still the same





preety sure its still got piles of limestone on it. and its covered in oil and car parts n random "profanity removed", more of a burnout pad type thing
_________________
BENNO
 
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic Reply to topic OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index -> WA ATV Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1


Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
© 2001, 2002 phpBB Group

OZATV.com managed by KPS