OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum
Australia's Largest ATV Forum

junior quad cup meeting for the 28/3 canceled

Post new topic Reply to topic OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index -> SA ATV Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic
jumbo danny
Big Bore, Stroked & Bling +

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:05 pm Post subject: junior quad cup meeting for the 28/3 canceled Reply with quote Back to top

sidewinders speedway executive committee made the decision to cancel the next meeting well not the whole committee just a select few unfortunately for the kids not all the parent got a say in the matter
asked the reason why? well there where so many answers you make your mind up people;
lack of entries ?
unable to get help ?
clerk of the course unable to help ?
chief quad scrutineer unhappy ?
stewards unavailable ?
no volunteers?
its a sad day that there has been so much in house fighting over what ? one or two parent not happy because some one else has a better bike or quad get over it people if you don't want your child racing take them to chess classes it a kids venue for the promotion of motor sport EG; racing,
this club has provided the world of speedway a lot of real champions solo riders and sidecar teams have their grass roots there at Wingfield south Australia i could go all night about it.

last words you don't enter a 5 legged donkey @ the Melbourne cup and then say its not fare because the rest of them have 4 legs?
i know its a bad example but you do get my point !

has the integrity of the club been tarnished i personally would hope not the club and complex has so much to offer and these individuals need to think about the next generation not just now an while their kids participate what about your grand children think people before its too late

once again these are my own observations and opinions sorry if it upsets any one but this way my I get rid of my frustration

keep the kids on the track guys

Sponsor
Post new topic Reply to topic OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index -> SA ATV Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: