OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum
Australia's Largest ATV Forum

End of Year Presentation

Post new topic Reply to topic OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index -> SA ATV Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic
Jodes
50cc nipper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:54 pm Post subject: End of Year Presentation Reply with quote Back to top

This year we are doing something a little different.... Come spend the day with us at Greenhill's Adventure Park! Enjoy some of the cool activities that are on offer such as the water slides, mini golf or the wall climb or just have a lazy day relaxing on the grass by the lake. There will be a BBQ lunch followed by the end of year trophy presentations. laughing

Date: Saturday 21st November

Time: 11am till 6pm

Dress: Casual

Venue: Greenhills Adventure Park

RSVP by: Tuesday 17th November

Cost: Adults $15, Kids U16 FREE
Includes Smorgasboard BBQ Lunch
(Family and Friends are welcome, Non QRASA Members $30)

BYO: Chairs, Swimming Togs, Drinks & Alocohol

Please note: Alcohol is allowed and is only to be consumed within the presentation area, intoxicated people will not be allowed to participate in the parks activities. Please drink responsibly.

Remember to RSVP by the 17th or you won't receive your entry tickets. Preferably payment before would be appreciated but I will take accept payment on the day.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

The invitation has also been emailed to members and posted to those who haven't supplied me an email address. Sorry that this hasn't come out sooner, but I've been busy Razz

Sponsor
Post new topic Reply to topic OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index -> SA ATV Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: