OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum
Australia's Largest ATV Forum

not happy !!

Post new topic Reply to topic OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index -> SA ATV Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic
redshaw71
50cc nipper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:54 am Post subject: not happy !! Reply with quote Back to top

Good morning ATV fans ! My wife and i have been taking our kids to Pt Gawler in South Australia since June when we start a new family thing .We both got Quad bike and my son had a mini bike ,but just this week i got my son a quad bike . On Saturday i got all 3 quad bike ready to take them out Sunday morning i sent asked my brother if he wanted my sons mini bike as my son had his new quad bike . My brother asked where we was goinh to ride them not knowing Pt.Gawler has shut down .I checked with Pt.Gawler to find it was true now i have 3 sad kids and 3 quad bikes with no where to ride them . So i am asking for 2 things 1 someone who has land out like Dublin way or around that area for us to keep riding or someone who wants to buy 3 quad bike and a 6 month old 4 x 12 foot trailer with ramp. Unlike other states which have places to ride motor bike and quad bike South Australia has not and it would be sad if Pt.Gawler dont open up again for families to have fun.All feed back welcome

Sponsor
triple"A"
Roostin Away

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:21 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i'm not 100% sure but word has it that the pt gawler proprietors are trying to resolve the issues that forced the closure to motorcycles and therefore may be operational again in the future. keep an eye on this forum and i also believe there will be mention in the trading post if and when pt gawler resumes normal operation

bizzar3
50cc nipper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:22 pm Post subject: port gawler Reply with quote Back to top

john and is wife, are hoping to get back on the track some time in april,may or june................We all hope..............Can dont wait to start riding on the weekends again.................

Post new topic Reply to topic OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index -> SA ATV Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: