OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum
Australia's Largest ATV Forum

Road legal ATVing.
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic Reply to topic OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index -> International ATV Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic
Dino
The Day Starts With OZATV !

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:08 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

[quote="Earthmover"]
barrumundi wrote:
Yes, good quote earthmover. For a North Queensland truckie, you sure know a lot about Colombia. I was your neighbour for 25 years. I lived and worked in Townsville from 1986 until late last year.
Google is Great
My Mrs Bindy said we can't move there because to get permanent residency I would have to marry "some young Columbian chick" I still can't see what the problem is ??? Wink Very Happy[/quote
Well, I'd reckon Bindy would take you fishing. You and your "young Columbian chick" would be the bait!
Or could Bindy get residency if she hooked up with a young Columbian?

Sponsor
barrumundi
50cc nipper

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 12:55 am Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes earthmover, Bindy is correct....it is difficult (but not impossible) to get residency here unless you are married with a Colombian. I'll still put the beer in the fridge just in case you and your family can make it over here for a holiday. It's been nice chatting with you. Regards Gary.

Post new topic Reply to topic OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index -> International ATV Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: