OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum
Australia's Largest ATV Forum

Stolen SUZUKI LTZ 400 2009 limited edition

Post new topic Reply to topic OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index -> Stolen Quad Watch
View previous topic :: View next topic
Petras
50cc nipper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:29 pm Post subject: Stolen SUZUKI LTZ 400 2009 limited edition Reply with quote Back to top

Stolen from the apartments garage in New Farm, Queensland during the night on the 23/04/2010, probably as the headlight broken or removed because of broken plastics that were found on the floor.
Suzuki LTZ 400 QUADRACER IT IS A 2009 LIMITED EDITION, BIKE IS RED AND BLACK AND HAS YELLOW COLOR GRAPHICS, IT HAS NEW BLACK CONTOUR PRO TAPER HANDLEBARS, BLACK PRO GRIP HANDLEBARS GRIPS, NEW BLACK KILL SWITCH ON THE HANDLEBARS, RK HANDLEBARS RISERS(NEW) ,ALUMINIUM SHEAPPARD NERF BARS, FULL YOSHIMURA PIPE RS3 STAINLESS STELL, POWER COMMANDER 5, PRODESIGN KN AIRFILTER, KN AIRBOX LID, THE SEAT IS RIPPED OFF SLIGTLY IN THE BACK PART OF THE SEAT.
IF anyone will see this quad around please give me a call on 0457416122 or contact the Police.Sad
See Image on this link:http://www.stolendirtbikes.com.au/register/index.php?method=showdetails&list=advertisement&rollid=764&fromfromlist=advertisement_search&fromfrommethod=showhtmllist&fromfromid=25

Sponsor
bigjon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:45 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You didn't add your link correctly. Here it is.
Hope you get it recovered without too much damage.

http://www.stolendirtbikes.com.au/register/index.php?method=showdetails&list=advertisement&rollid=764&fromfromlist=advertisement_search&fromfrommethod=showhtmllist&fromfromid=25

Petras
50cc nipper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:07 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanx, I am devastated, i just want to recover it, no questions asked. I have put a lot of working hours in that quad..

Petras
50cc nipper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:22 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It has been almost 2 months since my 2009 Quad was stolen, and nothing, the police says that they are still investigating... Iīve contact every place around QLD you can ride a quad, and i cant belive that no one have seen it around.

I am offering a reward of $1500.00 cash to anyone who have any lead to the recovery of the Quad, BELIVE ME NO QUESTIONS ASKED!!!

Send me a SMS or EMAIL guys, i realy just want to recover it the way it is!!
I had no Insurance so i lost everything.

$1500.00 is a lot of money, guys please keep you eyes open, is not a very usual Quad in Australia. Remmenber maybe one day you would like someone to do the same for you.

Thanks

Post new topic Reply to topic OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index -> Stolen Quad Watch All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: