OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum
Australia's Largest ATV Forum

see you in ayear or so

Post new topic Reply to topic OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index -> SA ATV Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic
discodanz
4fiddy Racer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:06 pm Post subject: see you in ayear or so Reply with quote Back to top

to everyone from qrsa thanks for a great year cant belive that the club i joined three years ago has grown so big yet maintained such a friendly atmosphere , its a real tribute to all of us ..
saying that i hope the next year is as much of a success as the last and all of you have a safe and happy new year and a year of fun and safe riding , a special shout out to the down south people you know who you are , your help technically and help with improving my riding was much appreciated .
Carly jaydan and me are heading of on saturday the 6th of jan on our journey hopefully when we get to other states the quaders are as friendly as us if so we will be in for a hell of a time .
I will be posting the odd update on our trip on this forum so check them out and if i find the time i might even review the places i ride so as you can all think of going there yourself.
well so long qrsa again thanks for a great year regards ben

Sponsor
triple"A"
Roostin Away

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:21 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

cheers disco, hope you all have a great time whilst away, looking forward to your safe return , or at least some contact if ya choose not to

47industries
The Day Starts With OZATV !

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:32 am Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Disco, how about you start a thread on the main forum and let us all know roughly where you are planning to go and when you will be there. This way the other states can see you are coming and contact you to go riding with them.
Have a great trip mate.
Mick@47

discodanz
4fiddy Racer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:30 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ok weve left we at ptlincoln at the moment but tommorrow we leave to go
to shereinga , cant wait we theter for 5 days ,craig is coming over so looking forward to a few good rides just him and me so it will be cool
after that we will be slowely making our way to pearth stopping at a few places along the way , esperence is on the list , i would think we will be there around the 20 somthingth of jan well thats it for now the trip has just begun next post ill start a new thread in the main forum so check it out and by the way someone ring me or email me with the details of the stadium motox and what happened to mr reed

Post new topic Reply to topic OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index -> SA ATV Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: