OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum
Australia's Largest ATV Forum

New company starting...

Post new topic Reply to topic OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index -> Links
View previous topic :: View next topic
ATVOffroad
Blaster class

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:27 pm Post subject: New company starting... Reply with quote Back to top

Just in case you missed our introduction in the "Introduction" part of this forum:

Hi all my name is Graham, a friend and I (Russell) are starting a ATV business mainly concentrating on Utility 4x4 ATV's called 'ATV Offroad' which stands for Australian Trail Vehicles Offroad. We are just getting started and hopefully we can help you with your needs in this awesome industry, we are concentrating atm on a top selling ATV - the new Yamaha Grizzly 700Fi which we've just bought as a R & D vehicle. We will be manufacturing bumpers, brush guards, tow hitches & racks etc in the near future. We are also the sole Australian dealer for Pit Bull tires from the USA.

We are yet to get these awesome tires in whilst the paperwork and freight are all still being worked out, but stay tuned or send me or Russell an email if your interested in these awesome tires. (graham@atvoffroad.com.au or russell@atvoffroad.com.au)

See the pit bull tires link on our web page www.atvoffroad.com.au and some other cool links.

We are also working on a deal to become a aftermarket distributer for CVT belts which are the most important part of any 4x4 ATVÖ

So if you're a local to the Brisbane area keep an eye out for us at the Glasshouse Mountains, we're often up there doing some sort of R & D with the new Grizzly! Very Happy

Cheers
Graham

Sponsor
Post new topic Reply to topic OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index -> Links All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: