OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum
Australia's Largest ATV Forum

Online Magazine & more...

Post new topic Reply to topic OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index -> Links
View previous topic :: View next topic
ATVOffroad
Blaster class

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:48 am Post subject: Online Magazine & more... Reply with quote Back to top

If you're like me and your missing the ATV Action magazine, I recommend checking these sites out:

http://www.jacobsatvmagazine.com/

http://www.jacobsatvadventures.com/

The owner Greg is a friend of ours and has been a friend of mine for some years now even before 'ATV Offroad' was even thought of. He has been a wealth of information and opinions that I trust....

His new magazine is great I subscribed for a year and can access videos, reviews on different ATV's, trip reports, product reviews and he is honest and gives real world testing, no prompting from companies to promote there products etc. He's just got back from a two week trip from Moab, the photos in this report are stunning, so check it out, loads of info to read...

Cheers
Graham

Sponsor
ATVOffroad
Blaster class

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:45 am Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If you subscribe to Greg's magazine you can read up on the new Can Am SxS - the Commander 1000....

Post new topic Reply to topic OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index -> Links All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: