OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum
Australia's Largest ATV Forum

2002 Yamaha Raptor 660 stolen from Echunga SA

Post new topic Reply to topic OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index -> Stolen Quad Watch
View previous topic :: View next topic
HoleshotQR#24
Big Bore, Stroked & Bling +

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:06 am Post subject: 2002 Yamaha Raptor 660 stolen from Echunga SA Reply with quote Back to top

Quad Riders Association of S.A.

I am trying to get the message out about my sonís stolen 2002 Yamaha Raptor 660, vin no. JY4AM01Y52C014005. He is presently living overseas and the quad was stolen from our property at Echunga in the Adelaide Hills on 17th September. The quad is a special edition, being mainly white/black/yellow in colour instead of the normal blue and was covered with racing sponsor stickers. He raced the bike in the 2005 Finke Desert Race and it has been sitting idle for quite some time since then, awaiting his return to Australia later this year.

We are anxious to obtain any information we can that may lead to the quadís return and are willing to pay a reward for any information leading to its successful recovery, so was wondering if there is some way in which we can alert the members of your Club.

(I am trying to reach as many people as I can as he did not have the bike insured and having just recently lost his baby son, this is an extra burden in his life at the moment that he could do without.)

Regards,
Janet Jellie
08 83888370
belvederestud@bigpond.com

Sponsor
Post new topic Reply to topic OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index -> Stolen Quad Watch All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: