OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum
Australia's Largest ATV Forum

Mx

Post new topic Reply to topic OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index -> SA ATV Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic
rmw
50cc nipper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:00 pm Post subject: Mx Reply with quote Back to top

Being new to the forum I'm keen to get involved in mx and would like to to come and have a look
I noticed that there seems to be x2 clubs. Is there a race calendar that I could look at to see when I could come see
Cheers

Sponsor
SA Quad Club
Blaster class

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:06 pm Post subject: Dates Reply with quote Back to top

Hi and welcome rmw,

SA Quad Club dates will be released soon. Plenty happening with Motocross, Enduro's, speedway, campaway's and ride days.

At all events all classes are catered for from Jnr 50's through to Senior A Grader's and everything in between.

last minute racing
Blaster class

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:46 pm Post subject: MX Reply with quote Back to top

Hi RMW,

My name is Troy Ellis and I am Vice President of Quad Riders SA (the original club).
Yes there are two clubs in SA. Our dates are not finalised as yet, but we will be running 5 or so MX events this season.
My wife is MX co ordinator this year, we are both new to these roles this year and we are planning a great season.
We will post dates on the forum as soon as our dates are set.
I will Pm you my phone number if you would like to chat further.

Troy

rmw
50cc nipper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:59 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks guys
I'll keep my eyes open for dates on the forum

SA Quad Club
Blaster class

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:30 am Post subject: Details Reply with quote Back to top

Hi again rmw,

As discussed on the phone last night I have posted out the details to you this morning. You should get them tomorrow.

If you need any further details or information please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Post new topic Reply to topic OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index -> SA ATV Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: