OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum
Australia's Largest ATV Forum

Sand dune ride

Post new topic Reply to topic OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index -> WA ATV Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic
ozquad44
Roostin Away

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:15 pm Post subject: Sand dune ride Reply with quote Back to top

Anyone up for the sand this weekend? PM me.
State governments give us REC rego + area to ride ATVs legaly! State Status: VIC-No (Nazi's) QLD-Yes(no place to ride tho) NT-? NSW-Yes, Stockton. TAS-Yes, Areas for ATVs + ATV rego, Go Tazzie . WA-Yes, 2 top places within 1hr of Perth. ACT-? SA-No

Sponsor
ozquad44
Roostin Away

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:29 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well my sand toys sat dormant all weekend, unfortunatly I got so many people reply to a ride I just didn't know who to go with........ Rolling Eyes

All FORD day was OK though, I liked the new Cobra..... now where did I put that lazy 70K.......
State governments give us REC rego + area to ride ATVs legaly! State Status: VIC-No (Nazi's) QLD-Yes(no place to ride tho) NT-? NSW-Yes, Stockton. TAS-Yes, Areas for ATVs + ATV rego, Go Tazzie . WA-Yes, 2 top places within 1hr of Perth. ACT-? SA-No

burnoutnut
Blaster class

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:03 am Post subject: Re: Sand dune ride Reply with quote Back to top

ozquad44 wrote:
Anyone up for the sand this weekend? PM me.

sorry man i would of but i was busy

ozquad44
Roostin Away

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:12 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No probs B.O.N
I think it was my fault anyway. I may have given people the wrong impression as my location was still listed as Victoria.

I don't know many of the WA quad crew as of yet and none of my mates have quads.

burnoutnut
Blaster class

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:38 am Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ozquad44 wrote:
No probs B.O.N
I think it was my fault anyway. I may have given people the wrong impression as my location was still listed as Victoria.

I don't know many of the WA quad crew as of yet and none of my mates have quads.

what quad have you got?

where about in perth are you?

and change your location. or ill tell on you laughing

Jimmish
Blaster class

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:03 pm Post subject: Lancelin Reply with quote Back to top

There is a few of us going to lancelin on saturday u are more than welcome to join us...........James

ozquad44
Roostin Away

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:49 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm in Joondalup, just a stones throw to Wanneroo road and about 50min to Sand Dune Heaven I suppose.

I haven't been up there since Noah was a boy and I'm looking forward to a squirt in the dirt.

I've got an 87 Tecate three wheeler, (no introduction required for 80's vintage ATV nut cases), a YFZ fourfiddy, and an LT-R.

Saturday aint good for me as I'm doing the house warming thing, but I'm good for Sunday morning If anyone is going to be up there then?

Thanks jimmish

Last edited by ozquad44 on Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

burnoutnut
Blaster class

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:39 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ozquad44 wrote:
I'm in Joondalup, just a stones throw to Wanneroo road and about 50min to Sand Dune Heaven I suppose.

I haven't been up there since Noah was a boy and I'm looking forward to a squirt in the dirt.

I've got an 87 Tecate three wheeler, (no introduction required for 80's vintage ATV nut cases), a YFZ fourfiddy, and an LT-R.

Saturday aint good for me as I'm doing the house warming thing, but I'm good for Sunday morning If anyone is going to be up there then?

i work in joondalup next time me and a mate go riding ill let you know

ozquad44
Roostin Away

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:17 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Righto!

Post new topic Reply to topic OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index -> WA ATV Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: