OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum
Australia's Largest ATV Forum

Who could do a bit of swingarm fabrication in WA

Post new topic Reply to topic OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index -> WA ATV Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic
ozquad44
Roostin Away

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:16 pm Post subject: Who could do a bit of swingarm fabrication in WA Reply with quote Back to top

I have an 87 T3 (see avitar) which I am about to modify.

I'm looking at fabricating a new rear swingarm to accept a modern axle carrier and axle. This way I can fit a new widend axle to it.

Anyone in WA who could handle this?
State governments give us REC rego + area to ride ATVs legaly! State Status: VIC-No (Nazi's) QLD-Yes(no place to ride tho) NT-? NSW-Yes, Stockton. TAS-Yes, Areas for ATVs + ATV rego, Go Tazzie . WA-Yes, 2 top places within 1hr of Perth. ACT-? SA-No

Sponsor
50cc nipper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:13 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

theres a bloke by the name of dean harrison(the doc) head down eva st ifrom caltex and he is the last place on the right . its a silver shed . hes ya man

chopper450
90cc 2 stroke / 110 4 stroke

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:04 am Post subject: Re: Who could do a bit of swingarm fabrication in WA Reply with quote Back to top

ozquad44 wrote:
I have an 87 T3 (see avitar) which I am about to modify.

I'm looking at fabricating a new rear swingarm to accept a modern axle carrier and axle. This way I can fit a new widend axle to it.

Anyone in WA who could handle this?

alyz engineering
10 Lloyd St
Midland
9250 1737

Lenghtened our kids blaster swing arms

ozquad44
Roostin Away

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:35 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the feedback guys.

I'm currently in the process of stripping down the Trike for powdercoating at the moment.
State governments give us REC rego + area to ride ATVs legaly! State Status: VIC-No (Nazi's) QLD-Yes(no place to ride tho) NT-? NSW-Yes, Stockton. TAS-Yes, Areas for ATVs + ATV rego, Go Tazzie . WA-Yes, 2 top places within 1hr of Perth. ACT-? SA-No

Post new topic Reply to topic OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index -> WA ATV Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: