OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum
Australia's Largest ATV Forum

Moto X Nutrition avaiable in Australia

Post new topic Reply to topic OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index -> News
View previous topic :: View next topic
Roycroft
The Day Starts With OZATV !

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:41 pm Post subject: Moto X Nutrition avaiable in Australia Reply with quote Back to top

Hi All
for 2008 Team Epic Highroller Energy Can Am is also sponsored by Moto X Nutrition, an American Supplement product sold and used by USA top ATV riders.
it is now avaialbe for sale in Australia exclusivly through Team Epic Highroller Energy Can Am.
I have just receved my first shipment of stock and POS the other day.
i will be down at Mt Gambier at the Tri State this weekend with product and information for anybody who is keen to get that big edge over there competition.
we are also looking at supporting some key riders for 2008 with great discounts on the full range of products

for those who do not know much about MotoX Nutrition check out our website http://www.motoxnutrition.com/store/index.cfm?CFID=1434195&CFTOKEN=73928157

or contact me on 0413122348 or mxn@onthenet.com.au

also some info below.

regards Michael Roycroft
Team Epic Highroller Energy Can Am

About MotoX Nutrition
MotoX Nutrition was founded on the principle that the optimal way to make a racer faster and safer, was through the rider. The strong, focused, and fresh rider will be able to have the major advantage edge on the track every time. Eliminate the chance of falling off or making a crucial mistake as the race comes down to the last lap.

Our motto at MXN is "It's not the bike, it's the rider". The elite athletes of the world are elite from a result of hard work, discipline, sacrifice, perciverence and talent.

It's a great advantage to be able to load your bike with the latest technology and parts to put you and your team on the podium, but 4lbs lighter here and 2% more horsepower there, isn't going to compare to the advantage you give yourself to drive your bike harder on the last lap, than the first.

The team at MXN have over 14 years of nutrition and training experience. Contracted by top nutritional companies to formulate and design their cutting edge formulas, team MXN saw a need to bring this experience into the motocross realm where elite athletes are looking for the biggest impact advantage.

Team MXN brings to you nutrition, performance nutritionals and training, crossed with 17 years of motocross experience. There?s a new star for track performance edge, it's MotoX Nutrition.

Nothing to lose but lap times!

Last edited by Roycroft on Wed May 28, 2008 6:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sponsor
cammoquad
4fiddy Racer

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 8:22 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Does Bullet & the othe guys in team Can-Am use this product

Roycroft
The Day Starts With OZATV !

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:08 am Post subject: motx nutrition Reply with quote Back to top

as this product is entirely a personal choice it is up to the guys to see if this product would benifit them in there training and racing regiems.
not everyone thinks they need that edge to keep going for longer and harder.
i am working on getting the guys on the product this year. as the product is only just arrived finding time to sit down with them and discuss there needs and requirements is hard.

i will be sure to let you all know of my progress.
smithy is going to be a hard one to convince as his diet and training regiem is pretty good at the moment. LOL

Post new topic Reply to topic OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: