OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum
Australia's Largest ATV Forum

kids racing - help needed

Post new topic Reply to topic OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index -> Racing
View previous topic :: View next topic
HUGE
Roostin Away

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:18 pm Post subject: kids racing - help needed Reply with quote Back to top

Hi all Ė I have a 10 year old son that is keen to try quad racing
Can any one tell me where I can find out the information and requirement for what ever class he would be in
Also if he was required to be on a 90cc what quad would be the best out of the box race quad (dsx90?)
Thanks

Sponsor
kwaka450
Blaster class

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:01 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

HI HUGE RICK HERE ME AND RORY WILL BE IN VIC IN TWO WEEKS FOR HIS FIRST RACE IN 200 TO 300 CLASS AND WILL FIND OUT AS MUCH AS I CAN ABOUT KIDS RACING WHILE WE ARE THERE AND I WILL LET YOU KNOW I AM ALSO KEEN TO GET THE KIDS RACING IN QLD AND WILL DO ALL I CAN TO HELP WE ARE STARTING TO GET SOME GOOD INTEREST UP IN ROCKY AND HOPING THE LOCAL CLUB WILL LET US RUN A COUPLE OF HEATS ON CLUB DAYS TO AROUSE SOME INTEREST TALK TO YOU SOON
RICK

mitch41
Roostin Away

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:19 am Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yH, that would be great, well if we could persuade a club in townsville/ cairns to let the kids race or maybe just start a completely new one!

I live in cairns and was fine with travelling down to townsville to race for a weekend.

By the way huge nice trailer!

If some1 could get back to me with info on this subject, plz do.
Regards, q0d Smile Hrm

Post new topic Reply to topic OZ ATV :: The Australian ATV Forum Forum Index -> Racing All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: